End Avian Malnutrition With Our
‘Balanced Exotic Avian Food Plan’
The only way to End Avian Malnutrition for your birds is to feed them a specific combination and balance of foods everyday that provides these three things:
1. The hundreds of nutrients a parrot or finch must eat everyday must be in a high quality, easily digestible form that the body can use.
2. These nutrients must be present in a specific amount.
3. All of these nutrients must be in synergistic balance with each other so that all the requirements of all the nutritional inter-relationships are satisfied.
Did you know that Complete Protein is an essential nutrient
that is missing from all other feeding plans,
bird diets and recipe books?
Ensuring your birds eat sufficient levels of Complete Protein everyday is vital for preventing or reversing avian malnutrition or undernutrition. Complete Protein is a vital nutrient because it is essential for:
- – Proteins are essential to life. Complete protein is responsible for every life sustaining biochemical process in the body.
- – They are the primary building blocks for muscles, skin, feathers, nails and vital internal organs.
- – Proteins are essential for a well functioning immune system that can develop a resistance to many infectious disease.
- – They are essential for proper growth and development.
- – Proteins support the body’s ability to form and regulate hormones, enzymes and antibodies
- – They help the body to process the proper elimination of bodily wastes.
Because Complete Protein is vital and essential, and because there are no avian food products being sold today that provide Complete Protein, Leslie created the Best Bird Food Ever Compete Protein Sprouting Blends.
For Leslie Moran’s personal story please read: “Why I Created the Best Bird Food Ever (BBFE)”. Leslie is skilled at using food and nutrition to reverse or prevent disease conditions from developing in the first place in parrots and finches. Since 2002 she has been researching the facts and translating the science of nutrition into practical solutions, and easy to use food combinations, for those who care about the health and well-being of the companion birds, parrots and finches, in their homes or their aviary flocks.
Sprouting Book Revision & Recipe Book
As Leslie finishes the much anticipated publication of her ‘Sprouting Book’, it is being completely revised and updated, she will also be preparing for publication her ‘Avian Recipe Book’. This recipe book will provide the secret to the successful food combinations, for parrots and finches, that make up the heart of her, “Balanced Exotic Avian Maintenance Diet Food Plan”. The research, and her published articles, done over the past 16 years provide the scientific foundation for this balanced exotic avian food plan.
Another way to gain access to Leslie’s ‘Balanced Exotic Avian Food Plan’ is to send us an email asking for information about the ‘Healthy Bird Project’. Email: info@MoransCritterConnection.com .