What can I expect?
- You will be asked to email us detailed information about your bird, their current diet, relationships with other birds, other animals, other family members and yourself.
- Please include photos of the bird(s), their food dishes, their enclosure (cage), playpen areas, and photos of the other birds. Please also include LINKS to other foods they are eating so the ingredients can be reviewed.
3. After this information and the photos has been received, your initial appointment will be scheduled.
4. The first appointment can often take between 2.5 to 3 to 4 hours, depending on your bird’s individual situation and your concerns. If you are a new client, we will send you a Square invoice for a downpayment toward this first appointment.
5. After we receive all your information, Leslie will review everything and prepare a written explanation of needed changes to your present husbandry and food plan, and a detailed Balanced Food Plan and Holistic Husbandry Plan.