Get everything you need right here. Start Sprouting Today and Save!
* SPROUTING BOOK NO LONGER AVAILABLE – it is being COMPLETELY revised and rewritten. When you order this kit, you will be sent the GSE, the sprouting blend, the sprouting jar and a one page sprouting instruction sheet.
Because you order your Complete Sprouting Kit here, the sprouting book will be addressed to you and signed by the author.
As soon as the new SPROUTING BOOK is available you will be mailed a copy.
- Sprouting Book, being completely revised – you will be mailed a copy when it has been published.
- 2 oz. bottle of Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE).
- A bag of our 100% Organic Original Sprouting Blend.
- 2 – 1 quart glass sprouting jars (one to feed, one to grow) with stainless steel screen (or nylon net upon request).
**PLEASE SEE SPROUT SCREEN NOTE BELOW**
Original Sprouting Blend Contains a proprietary blend of 100% Organic Human-Grade quality ingredients: lentils, buckwheat, wheat berries, brown rice and mung beans.
- Certified Organic
- Formulated to provide complete protein
- Has a compatible germination and growth rate, will grow for 2 to 3 days to reach optimum nutrition
**SPROUT SCREEN NOTE**
Sprout screen will rust – but is completely safe for your birds.
Why Does the Screen Rust?
Since the sprout screen and the jar lid are both metal even though they are made from stainless steel -they will rust. However, Leslie has checked with her avian vet and she has been assured that the amount of iron (chemically speaking, rust is simply the mineral iron) that may come in contact with the sprouts is such a tiny amount that it is truly not worth mentioning.
The only reason we are bringing this topic up is due to the few emails we have received from concerned bird lovers about this subject.
Let Us Know What You Want
So now with this knowledge, please know we are giving you a choice –
You can receive the stainless steel sprout screen OR in place of them we can send you some nylon net. We have used the nylon net in place of the screen and the lid does not rust.
However, if you would prefer to receive the nylon net in place of the sprout screen – we need to hear from you.
Please let us know. Write us a brief note along with your order to send the nylon net in place of the sprout screen. This note can read, “send nylon net”. We’ll know what it means.
If You’re OK With the Metal Screen – Do Nothing
If you do not include a short note with your order about this, then that will tell us that sending the stainless steel sprouting screen is just fine.
Thanks for helping us give you what you want!